Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Choopie gets a makeover !



You've gotta love a makeover?!

Amanda from Little Choopie asked me to give her logo a makeover to fit in with the new website she is getting designed and developed (stay tuned!). I had lots of fun sprucing up this lil bird!

I just had to show you some of the Little Choopie products, they are adorable! (see above).
Little Choopie is a petite home-based business situated in Melbourne, Australia.
Selling handmade t-shirts, onesies, and gorgeous accessories all 'made with love'. The perfect inexpensive gift; choose from bobbie pins, ponytail holders, headwraps, button earrings, button rings and necklaces. Amanda also takes custom orders! fantastic!

Nevermind the kids...Im seriously considering getting some hair accessories for myself!

Add Little Choopie to your faves list and keep an eye out for the new website...coming soon.

www.littlechoopie.com

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sarah. I just love love my new Little Choopie bird. Just GORGEOUS!! Thanks for the little write up too. Too sweet xx
    PS. Anyone reading this comment really does have to go speak to Sarah. She is just a genius when it comes to creative design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! You have done a marvellous job once again!

    ReplyDelete