Thursday, July 22, 2010

{Printable Party Decor} Diggers & Dump Trucks





Diggers and Dump Trucks is the latest addition to my DIY Party Printables.
This was the theme I did for my son's 3rd birthday last year...now I want to do it all over again as I have lots more ideas...and some COOL printables to do it with ;-)

If you wish to purchase these prior to release on my website please email me at info@stylemegorgeous.com.au.

Prices are in Australian Dollars and are as follows;

Invitations $20
Name Banner $20
Thankyou Tags $10
Party Flags $10
Party Spots $10
Buffet Signs $10
Chocolate Bar Wrappers $10
Cookie Bag Toppers $10
Thankyou Notes $10

SIMPLY GORGEOUS PACKAGE $40.00
(save $10)

- Includes Invitation Printable, Thankyou Tag Printable, Party Flag OR Party Spot Printable and Buffet Sign Printable.

COMPLETELY GORGEOUS PACKAGE $90.00
(save $20)
- Includes all 9 Printables.


** Please note you are purchasing the digital PDF file ONLY. No printed product will be shipped. All Printables are for personal use only. Purchase of PDF file doesnt NOT entitle you to copyright.

Enjoy your weekend!

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous addition. Love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love them. If only it had been a week earlier :( It is the theme I was wanting to do. Fingers crossed next July he is still into diggers & trucks for his 5th Birthday !
    Karyn x

    ReplyDelete