Wednesday, July 14, 2010

{Printable Party Decor} Rainbow Printables







Thank you so much for all your feedback about my Baby Elephant Printables, I can't wait to show you all the others I have in store for you.

Here is one I finished off today, again they aren't on my website set (I have to figure out how to do that, Im sure it can't be too hard but can be a bit daunting!), but you are still welcome to purchase them now,the items and prices (in Australian Dollars) are as follows;

Invitations $20
Name Banner $20
Thankyou Tags $10
Party Flags $10
Party Spots $10
Buffet Signs $10
Chocolate Bar Wrappers $10
Cookie Bag Toppers $10
Thankyou Notes $10

SIMPLY GORGEOUS PACKAGE $40.00
(save $10)

- Includes Invitation Printable, Thankyou Tag Printable, Party Flag OR Party Spot Printable and Buffet Sign Printable.

COMPLETELY GORGEOUS PACKAGE $90.00
(save $20)
- Includes all 9 Printables.


** Please note you are purchasing the digital PDF file ONLY. No printed product will be shipped. All Printables are for personal use only. Purchase of PDF file doesnt NOT entitle you to copyright.

I have been loving the rainbow theme since I discovered this amazing cake. A simple design with a sprinkling of tiny rainbow polkadots, the Style Me Gorgeous Rainbow Printables will set the scene and tie together all the elements of your party perfectly!

Don't forget to download your FREE rainbow colour in from my website for all the kids to colour in at the party !

Sarah xx

3 comments:

  1. Love it Sarah - so excited by printables and I love that you have included the buffet signs which is always my dilemma. Keep up the lovely lovely work! Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, will send you an email to order, but really wanted to leave some sweet words of praise on your increasingly lovely blog! I love these, because Lou really wants a rainbow theme birthday party - can you believe that? Perfect. Loving the printables AND the blog, Jane:)

    ReplyDelete